martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit


          I remember that since I was 14 years old I want to visit Australia because my godparents live there for many years and since the last time that they came to Chile, they  invited me to go to Australia to study even if I want.

        What I know is Australia is located on the continent Oceania, I also know that this country has a tropical climate (sun can be unbearably  and  suddenly it starts to rain with thunderstorms included) and within the fauna of this country stand out marsupials and monotremes in addition has an extraordinary abundance of poisonous animals.
         What I would more like to do in Australia would be know its flora and fauna in detail, since I was a child I love the koalas and kangaroos so I wish I could be very close and can appreciate them... I think it would be an unforgettable moment for me. 
I would want to visit all its beaches too, because I love the sea... it relaxes me. 
          I would like to live in Australia with my godparents and work there in the area of conservation of their wildlife to protect principally kangaroos and koalas, because apart from that I love them, I think they are characteristic of Australia, at least I associate Australia directly to the kangaroos and koalas.
                         

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow is FANTASTIC Australia and their Animals c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have an aunt who lives in Australia and always bring me gifts. I hope one day she invite me to her house and meet koalas :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like koalas and it saddens me that they are in danger of extinction: (

    ResponderEliminar