martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

Webquest 2



1. Visit the Animals Section > Photos. 
Choose 2 photos that you like and say why you like them or describing them (30 words each). Post the   pictures too.


   Apart from showing two animals that I like, I like this photo because it make me remember how beautiful and perfect is the nature... two animals of different species interacting, sharing maybe acquainting. I love besides that  the dog is giving a kiss to the goat! 








Goat and Dog
Photograph by Eric Winters, My Shot
Buddy, an adopted stray, befriends Darla, a day-old 
Saanen kid. Summer 2007.








     I like this photo because I love the monkeys!!! My dream is have one of them... I like specially the marmoset monkey <3
    Though his face  do not like me much because seems scared, the monkey of this image is so tiny! Besides is very tender and he looks like a teddy :3

  



The Monkey Who Went Into the Cold
The heavy fur of China’s snub-nosed monkey is a boon in
 subzero winters. Its quirky face could help too.



2. Visit Video Section > Animals

Choose 2 videos that you like and describe each of them in about 40 words. Post their links.
3. Recommend any other section or subsection of the website. (40 words)

      I recommend visit Animals -> Animal Conservation because in this space show Projects and Initiatives for the animal conservation. 
     On the site there are videos explanatory and informative of these projects that show what it is, how you can help, estimations, etc.
      Also publishes news about animal conservation.

1 comentario: